CALL FOR NOMINATIONS – BOARD OF DIRECTORS 2019-2020
In accordance with the Lincoln Chamber of Commerce By-Laws, the Chamber is calling for nominations for the upcoming 2019/2020 Board of Directors for the term September 2019 – September 2020. All Board of Director nominations should be submitted not later than FRIDAY AUGUST 9 2019.
For more information on the duties and responsibilities of a Director on our Board, please contact the Chamber office at 905-563-5044.
The Chamber’s Annual Meeting will be taking place on September 25, 2019 at which time the new Board of Directors will officially be voted in. To nominate yourself or a candidate to serve on the Chamber’s Board please confirm they meet the criteria as noted below, and complete the following nomination form.
Eligibility Criteria and Conditions of Appointment
- Directors must be at least 18 years old.
- Directors must be a member in good standing of the Lincoln Chamber of Commerce.
- A Director is expected to commit the time required to perform board and committee duties. The term of office that we request is 2 years and the minimum time commitment per month is approximately 3-5 hours, which includes a 2 hour Board Meeting.
- Directors must fulfill the requirements and responsibilities of their position. For example: chairing a committee, preparing for and attending board and committee meetings, upholding their obligation to the Chamber, and working cooperatively and respectfully with other Board members and office staff. Directors must comply with the legislation governing the Chamber’s by-laws and policies, and all other applicable rules.
PAPER FORM: if you choose to complete the form by hand, please print, complete, and submit:
- in person at 4961 King St., Unit T2
- by fax at 905-563-7098
- by email to email@example.com