We are a business networking organization that hosts a variety of events. We also offer advertising and sponsorship opportunities with local media. As well as information systems, cost saving programs and political gateways. The Chamber is meant to improve your business in any and every way it can. Check out our 2019/2020 Membership Information Guide and learn more about membership and it's benefits!
- Networking and business development
- Cost saving programs
- Advertising and sponsorship
- Political advocacy
- Information and resources
Membership dues correlate with the size of your company, based on full-time employees. Click here to view our membership rates. Chamber dues are deductible for federal income tax purposes as a business expense. The Chamber must collect and remit HST on sales. You may be eligible for tax input credits.
YES! For every new member that joins the Chamber as a result of your official referral will earn you $50 off your next year's renewal! Click here for more information or call the office today to discuss more details - invite a friend to join you at our next event!
Companies that are linked to the Lincoln Chamber cost savings programs include Legal shield, Group Insurance Plan, UPS, ESSO, CAA Insurance, Lenovo, Constant Contact, Indus Travels, Growth Academy e-Learning Centre, International and Reference Publications, ADP and more. Click here for more details.
The Lincoln Chamber provides a variety of networking event opportunities year round- includes our OBAA Dinner, Mayor Easton’s Golf Classic, Lunch and Learn, Business After 5, Mayor’s Luncheon, Networking Breakfast, Breakfast with the Politicians, Annual General Meeting (AGM) and more.
No, your business does not need to be located near the Lincoln Chamber. We do however encourage supporting your own local Chamber of Commerce first. We have joint membership agreements with the Grimsby, Fort Erie, Niagara Falls, Port Colborne/Wainfleet, Welland/Pelham, Niagara on the Lake, and West Lincoln Chambers- if you are interested in expanding your connections.
Yes. We have several ways to get your message to our members: advertising in our publications, bi-weekly e-newsletters, and online business directory. Member news stories can be submitted electronically through the Chamber website. Click here to view more ways you can increase your organization's brand exposure.
No. However, our member directory with contact information for each member is available online.
Our Board of Directors is comprised of volunteers who hold full-time positions with local businesses — they do not have offices at the Chamber.
- Sign in by clicking member login on www.lincolnchamber.ca Your username will be the email address where you receive Chamber member emails. Your password will be the password you chose when you initially set up your account
- Forgot your Password? Not a problem! Just click the Forgot your Password? located above the Login button and follow the prompts. This will generate an email that will allow you to reset your password.
- Update your Profile under the Your Account tab you will find a variety of resources to update your profile, manage your billing and logging out. To update your information and Directory listing choose Member Profile and Update. Click View/Edit Profile. In additional to the standard contact information and employer information you will also have the option of uploading a logo or headshot Make sure your contact information and physical address is up-to-date. The new online directory allows searches by location and geo-locates member, so you can view members via the map option.
- Update Your Directory Listing at the bottom of the page, before you save your newly updated profile, you will see the Member Directory Edit option. Click edit. This will bring you to the page where you can edit your directory profile and add a short bio, company information or logo.
The Lincoln Chamber of Commerce accepts event cancellation requests within 48 hours of event. If an individual and/or business does not attend the event but is already registered and no cancellation request has been received, they will be billed accordingly.
All Chamber members have the opportunity to post advertising promotions and events in our newsletter. For newsletter advertising guidelines click here
When you register for an event, an automatic registration confirmation receipt will be sent to your email. You can also log into your profile through the member login section on our website, choose view profile/edit profile, then scroll to the bottom of the page to view your event participation and registration history.
Upon registration, you can leave any dietary restrictions in the comment section of your registration. Or, you can email your dietary restrictions and concerns to email@example.com