Supporting our members and local community is always our top priority. We recognize that COVID-19 will impact business here in Lincoln, so we are focusing our efforts on highlighting how our members are adjusting their operations to continue to provide the products and services our community relies on.
Please note: this is not an exhaustive list of all businesses open in Lincoln, as more members are submitting their operation status each day.
If you would like to have your business listed below, please email us with details on how you are currently adapting your practices to serve our community during this crisis.
For information on how you can get involved with supporting our community during this pandemic, visit our Not-For-Profit Organizations page.
- $10 per litre
- Selection varies daily, check their Facebook page for daily features
Skip The Dishes is available at all 3 locations.
Contact August Restaurant (currently operating out of Smoke and Moonshine)
Guests are most welcome to join us!
For more information call Dawn at 905-543-8040 or Lydia at 289-241-4705.
- Arrange pick up time, enter shipping door, job will be on cart
- If you require pickup before 9 or after 3, please make prior arrangements
- Send cheque
- E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call in with credit card number
Contact Carruthers Printing
- Purchases can be made online or by phone
- Free shipping in Ontario using promo code FreeSpringShip on orders with a minimim $75 purchase
- Tasting room open for wine purchases only
- Tasting bar is closed
Contact Cave Springs Cellars
- Working remotely on your marketing materials or chat about an upcoming sign project
- Banners, stickers, fresh business cards and any other print product will be delivered anywhere in Lincoln for no charge
Now is a great time to give your business branding a refresh. Contact Custom Sign Lab
- Providing exceptional service to all our many clients and job seekers through telephone and email appointments only
- Suspending all in-person services until further notice
Contact Employment Help Centre to speak to one of their Resource Advisors, Employment Advisors or Job Developers.
Contact Fielding Estate Winery
- Fax your documents to 905-563-0304
- Email your documents to Kim at email@example.com. If you are concerned about using regular email, give Kim a call at 905-563-0506 and an alternative can be arranged.
- Drop your papers off between 11 am and 1 pm into the tote that will be located by the railing at the top of the stairs outside our door. We will bring the tote in at 1 pm.
Contact George W Stephenson CA
Contact Grand Oak Culinary Market
Contact Grimsby Hyundai
- Root touch up colour kits you can do at home
- Aveda hair product orders
- Hair accessory and gift card purchases
Contact Hair Creations Salon & Spa
We are staying open to help assist anyone who rely on benefits such as GST, Ontario Trillium and Child Tax Benefits. Even though the Government has extended the filing deadline, anyone relying on these credits still need to file by April 30, so not to have these monies disrupted.
Temporary office hours hours, effective until April 5:
Monday - Friday: 10am - 5pm
Saturday: 10am - 4pm
Contact H&R Block Beamsville & Grimsby
- Remain open as normal
- Providing remote assistance to any and all customers during this time
- Suspending any non-emergency on-site visits to our customers for the duration of the virus situation
Please continue to contact us at 289-479-1010 or email your service requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer to open a ticket, please send the request to email@example.com.
Customers are welcome to come in as long as they show no signs of the virus or have not been out of the country in the last 2 weeks.
We can do estimates over email by sending:
- Multiple pictures of the damaged area
- VIN label (found on most driver’s front doors or the centre post or can be found in bottom corner of the windshield)
- Four (4) pictures of all sides of the vehicle
Contact Jerry's Auto Body
For our record storage clients who have records stored here we are working on a request by request basis to provide you what you need during this time. Files/Boxes can be delivered to your office door via Knight Archives or via courier. Documents can be also scanned and sent via email or uploaded to our online secure web platform.
One Time Purge Shredding/Residential Walk-In Shredding - We would like to hold off on these requests until Non-Essential business can resume safely.
Knight Archives will be suspending all scheduled shredding pickups at this time unless you notify us that you would like a pickup. The scheduled shredding services for those essential businesses that are still open will have the following option:
A Knight Archives driver will call upon arrival at your facility. If possible bring the bag(s) to be shredded as close to the door as securely possible and we will exchange the full bag(s) for empty bag(s). Signatures will not be required.
Please call 905-563-0847 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a pick up at your business. We will do our utmost to schedule your secure pick up as soon as possible.
Contact Knight Archives
- Working with a limited staff which allows technicians to work alone.
- Technicians have been screened for any travel or traveler exposure and symptoms.
- Technicians are required to respect the 6' personal distance and effective sanitizing methods.
- Sanitizer is provided and used prior to each job, during, and disinfecting the workspace prior to departure.
- While not at work, technicians and staff are self-isolating at home.
Contact Konkle Plumbing and Heating
Still looking to enjoy the outdoors? Our farm provides a beautiful landscape to wander and breathe in the fresh air in this time of social distancing. We invite you to park at the winery and enjoy space and nature at your leisure. Should you wish to order your wine for pick-up, we can provide curbside delivery with call ahead ordering.
Contact London Born Wine Company
- Personal virtual appointments are possible
- Offers can be written and signed electronically
- Negotiations can be done over the phone with our technologically advanced virtual programs
Contact the Lynn Fee Team
- Online and ABM channels are available 24/7
- The Contact Centre is open every day from 8 a.m. to 12 a.m.
- Call your Relationship Manager or Small Business Advisory for help signing up for online banking
Contact Meridian Credit Union - Corporate Contact Meridian Credit Union - Beamsville Contact Meridian Credit Union - Vineland
Contact James Gee
Contact Old Post Bakery
We are looking for 15-20 hand assemblers to work on the 12-hour continental shifts for a duration of 3 months – could be ideal for college & university students.
Staff is working on four separate crew rotations 24/7 to minimize any cross-contamination. Cleaning services have been hired to disinfect our washrooms and lunchrooms so that employees can safely focus on the work.
Contact Jocelyne Guinard, HR Manager at Ophardt Hygiene
Learn more about Ophardt Hygiene
Lincoln Medical Pharmacy (Pharmasave) on 4413 Ontario Street, Beamsville, 905-563-8808 (Open Mon - Fri 9am to 6pm and Sat 9am to 1pm)
Please call us for all your pharmacy needs to be delivered or picked up.
Serving the Lincoln County since 1989
Contact Pharmasave: Lincoln & Beamsville Medical Pharmacy
- Regularly $975, now just $799 from now until the end of May 2020
- Great option for small businesses who are not yet online (or need a simple refresh)
- Can be done totally remotely, through Google Drive sharing and Zoom
- No need for an in-person meeting
As always, we offer a free report to any local business who is looking to get insight on their overall online presence. This may be a great time for people who are finding they have a bit of time on their hands to make some great progress with their "digital front door".
Contact PinPoint Local Grimsby
Our best deals are all available online at www.pizzahut.ca under Deals. Our phone number is 905-319-0900.
The safety of our customers and staff is our number one priority. Kindly visit our Facebook page Pizza Hut Beamsville for more information and ongoing promotions.
- In-person meetings
- Coaching sessions
Contact The Social Gourmet
1. Wine 2 Go
- Call 877-566-1719 or e-mail email@example.com to place your order with a suggested pick up time;
- Drive into our designated “Wine 2 Go” parking spot (asphalted area by the red wineshop door) with your credit card ready; and
- Wine and receipt will be delivered 2 you in your car.
- Log onto https://www.sue-annstaff.com/collections to place your order; and
- Wine will be delivered within 2 business days via Timax.
- Call 877-566-1719 and place an order; and
- Wine will be delivered within 4 business days via Canada Post.
- Depending on your own comfort level, come on in! Please see our COVID-19 Response for our protocol.
Contact Sue-Ann Staff Estate Winery
Contact SunLife Financial - Scott Williams
Drive thru: 5am - 10pm daily
Grab & Go in our dining room: 5am - 2pm daily
Alyssa Drive, Beamsville
Drive thru only: 5am - 9pm daily
In the Esso on Ontario Street, Beamsville
Drive thru and counter service: 5am - 9pm daily
Tim Hortons Beamsville Travel Plaza
Drive thru: 5am - 10pm daily
Grab & Go in our dining room: 5am - 2pm daily
Contact Tim Hortons Beamsville & Vineland
- We are closing our Dine-In Café. Take-out and coffee and pastries are still available at this time
- All upcoming workshops are cancelled Rescheduling, store credit, refunds, and take-home kits are available
- Delivery fees will be waived on all orders over $30 so you can stay home safe
- Additions to online store, including Easter treats
- Parking lot pickup will become available shortly
- James Street store is closed
Contact The Watering Can Flower Market
- Purchase wine through our online store: www.vinelandwineshop.com. Use coupon code: 2020SPRING to receive Free Shipping on 6 bottles or more
- Curb-side pick up available for wine orders. Available Tues to Sat, 11am-3pm and purchased over the phone or by email at 905-562-7088 ext 124 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Restaurant is open for Take Out only. Menu is available on our website at www.vineland.com and available Wed to Sun, 11am-6pm. Orders will be ready within minutes and must be ordered ahead of time. Order directly from our Kitchen at 905-562-7088 ext 165. (*curb-side pick up only / credit only)
Contact Vineland Estates Winery
- All of our linens are single use and are cleaned using detergent on high heat;
- Wiping down of all treatment beds and equipment after each use with disinfectant;
- The clinic is fully equipped with hand washing stations as well as hand sanitizer;
- Cleaning high-touch areas with disinfectant (e.g., door handles, common area surfaces, railings, chairs, light switches, payment machines, exercise equipment and treatment tools);
- Our staff wash their hands thoroughly between treating each patient
Contact Vineland Physiotherapy