There are a variety of Committees that work to further the Chamber’s initiatives and strategic goals. Each of these committees is headed by a member of the Board of Director’s, with other Chamber members volunteering their time to plan, strategize, and execute to help our Chamber continue to grow and offer value to our members and our community.
We’re looking for volunteers! Please consider being a part of one of the following committees:
- Membership Committee: Determine initiatives to attract new members, engage current members, and develop strategies to enhance value for existing members.
- Programming/Events Committee: Develop & implement effective membership events and programming to enable networking, learning, and collaboration for our members
- Golf Tournament Committee: Plan and execute our annual Golf Tournament, source sponsors and community partners, and maximize our contribution to local charities
- Outstanding Business Achievement Awards Committee: plan and execute our annual celebration of outstanding businesses and organizations within our community – advertise for nominations, source sponsors and community partners, and create outstanding event for nominees and guests
- Communications and Marketing Committee: Identify & document best practices for member communication and Chamber marketing, create & implement effective strategies to maximize our reach.
- Government Relations & Advocacy Committee: to identify issues and government policies affecting Chamber members, connect our members with government resources, and build relationships with representatives of local, regional, provincial and federal government in order to speak on behalf of members.
If you are interested in hearing more about any of these committees, volunteering, or helping to strike a new committee to answer a need you see in the business community, contact us for more information!